Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vy and Phillip wedding

Once again words could not express how impressed we were with our album.  Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience on such an emotional day. Love your attention to detail and relaxed persona. 

Thanks for being so patient with all the family shots, my family would have disowned me if we didn't have them. LOL. 

Phillip really loved the shots you got of him and Pete having a laugh and you captured his smile so wonderfully. 

We appreciate the photo booth you set up for us, it puts a smile on my face every time we look at them. I had a great laugh at some of them!

All the photos turned out better than I could've imagined. The wedding seems like a blur now, but your photos have given us a beautiful memory we can keep looking back on.

Keep in touch,
Vy and Phillip. 



 










No comments:

Post a Comment